Sunday, April 26, 2009

The Onesie Collection

My wife and I are scooterists and parents of a 2.5-year-old son.  I am in the process of completely restoring an Italian original 1962 Lambretta TV175 S.3.  This restoration requires time and money.  The latter is something I don't have an abundance of; therefore I decided to start a  side business to fund my hobby.

I am selling applique Lambrettas (think iron-on patches which are iron & sewn on and totally safe in the washing machine and will handle toddler abuse) on onesies for infants through 24 months. Pictured above is my son wearing one my shirts.  
I am also selling the patches.  The smaller patches are the Lambros and the dual seat Series III scooter.  The large patches consist of the Series I, II, & III (there are two Series III).  I do recommend if you buy a patch that you sew it as well, because it will be that much durable over time.  

I have the ability to use color or invisible thread when sewing the patches on.  

Prices are (do not include shipping/handling):
$15 dollars per onesie (size: infants through 24 months)
$15 dollars per white Hanes toddler t-shirt
$7 dollars per large iron-on patch
$5 dollars per small iron-patch

$TBD is the price to ship.

Questions, comments, Paypal accepted at sales.gogo510@gmail.com

Note: I am looking into toddler size T-shirts to determine pricing.  I will also be producing additional patches for the other brands of scooters.  Please feel free to email me a request and I will do what I can to meet it.



1 comment: